Monday, April 23, 2007

List of Longest Films by Ever Made


While making my emac video, I also discovered how much time it takes to film and edit just a little piece of footage. As I said earlier, I have a higher appreication for film-makers and editers for the amount of money and time spent of full-length productions. I, myself do not have it in me to create something on that level. But on that note, I thought I'd be fun to look up the longest films ever made...
Here are a few of them but if you wanna see the entire list go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_films_by_running_time

The Burning of the Red Lotus Temple 1620 min (27 hr).
Die Zweite Heimat - Chronik Einer Jugend 1532 min (25 hr).
Grandmother Martha 1452 min (24 hr).
Berlin Alexanderplatz 931 min (15 hr).
Heimat - Eine Deutsche Chronik 924 min (15 hr).

No comments: