Sunday, April 29, 2007

I would have to say that after spending a ton of time using flash, I've come to the conclusion that it is one of the most frustrating and difficult programs but also the coolest. When I started to catch on to what I had to do it was a lot easier but things can quickly get screwed up if you don't know what you're doing. I think it's a really cool program and good one to learn but when you have a lot of time to play around with it. The most frustrating part is definitely the tweens; sometimes they just do not want to snap to the path and do what you tell it to do. When they do work, however, it is one of the neatest things. To sum things up: my final project was difficult and frustrating to do but when I finally understood what I was doing it was pretty fun. I would use it again when I have more time to devote to it.

No comments: